At Aptina, we believe we’re the world’s finest imaging solutions company, and we’re solely focused on enabling you, our customer, to capture, analyze, and render the clearest and most vibrant images possible regardless of application, form factor, resolution, or frame rate.
To achieve these ends, we depend on technology and strategy.
Our world-leading pixel technology is the foundation on which we build visually stunning image solutions out of technically amazing CMOS image sensors. We combine those great pixels with signal readout expertise to deftly maneuver over, around, and through any design challenge you might face. Finally, we use our proven image processing prowess to optimize and render visual data into beautiful and accurate pictures and video.
We pride ourselves on understanding the markets we serve and providing the right product at the right time. In fact, this is why we’re the market share leader in virtually every application segment we serve and the world’s leading supplier of CMOS-based imaging solutions.
- High dynamic range
- Intra-frame, high dynamic range allows sensors to image both light and dark areas, enabling advanced capabilities for many cutting-edge applications.
- Low-light & near-IR sensitivity
- Acutely sensitive or near-IR sensors perform in very low light, capturing previously obscured details.
- High-Definition (HD)
- Bright, beautiful HD Video for mobile camera phone and digital camera applications.
- High speed
- Speedy sensors running at fast frame rates open up a new world of advanced features like burst mode and improve standard features like auto focus.
- Industrial temp
- Industrial temperature sensors function in extreme conditions ranging from –40°C to +125°C.