About Your Order:
- Q: How can I check the status of my order?
- A: For a variety of reasons, you cannot currently check your order status online. Your best bet is to contact your distributor or representative directly. Next best, try our sales and support form.
- Q: Where can I get the environmental compliance certificate?
- A: Compliance certificates are available for download from the link below:
- Q: Where can I get the conflict-free policy?
- A: Aptina’s Conflict-free policy is available for download from the link below:
Still need help? Try our sales and technical support form.
- Q: How do I get a data sheet or other documents?
A: First, to find a document, try our documentation page.
You might also like to know that our comprehensive data sheets are essentially design-in documents that provide virtually everything you’ll need for your design. Our technical notes address specific design issues, describe device functionality, or list steps for accomplishing a particular task. In fact, these documents are so specific, so precise, that in many cases they include confidential and proprietary information, so access requires a nondisclosure agreement (NDA).
You can request an NDA from your distributor, representative, or via our sales and support form.
If you already have an NDA, but are having trouble accessing a document, be sure you are logged on to aptina.com, or use our sales support form.
- How to Buy